Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to clear acne fast homemade

« ...Acne strikes the young and the old, the clean and the unclean, the rich and the poor...essentially this is a stubborn skin condition that all of us have struggled with. The reasons for developing severe acne are unclear, and while there are many theories to explain the condition there are still many of us left wondering how to treat the scars left behind after the skin finally clears up....
...Back when I had a severe case of the skin disease acne, I searched high and low for natural cures. I came across some pretty bad ones, that made my acne worse, but I also come across some real gems that did eventually after a bit of consistency cure my acne. The reason why I searched for natural acne products was because over-the-counter products were too expensive for me at the time, and the fact that I heard so many bad things about the side effects of these products. This is why I've compiled a list of the top rated natural acne products, so you don't have to go through the trial and error process of trying these cures which can take years....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Get proper rest, and that means to aim for at least 8 hours sleep at night. A tired body will become stressed and easily irritated, and this will show in the way your skin looks. When you start exercising regularly you'll get better quality sleep....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: acne scar before and after fraxel treatment pictures, how to get rid of acne and scaring, how can i prevent from getting acne when shaving

No comments: